Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Solubility H2O:||50 Mg/mL||Merck:||3081|
|EINECS:||239-346-4||Delivery Day:||About 3-7 Working Day|
|Courier:||EMS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS. Aramex Etc||White Powder:||Yes|
Diclofenac sodium Powder
Product Name: Diclofenac sodium
Synonyms: N-(2,6-Dichlorophenyl)-o-aminophenylacetic acid sodium salt;OOTHECA MANTIDIS;Diclofenac SodiuM EC pellets 32%;Diclofenac SodiuM SR pellets 32%;Diclofenac Sodium (200 mg);DelphiMix;Diacron;Naclof
Diclofenac sodium Chemical Properties
Melting point 288-290°C
storage temp. -20°C Freezer
solubility H2O: 50 mg/mL
Water Solubility Soluble in water to 50mg/ml.
Diclofenac sodium Usage And Synthesis
Chemical Properties Off-White Crystalline Solid
Uses A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory compound an decycloxygenase (COX) inhibitor.
Uses A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory compound and cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibitor
Uses An inhibitor of Cox-1 and Cox-2.
Definition ChEBI: The sodium salt of diclofenac.
Diclofenac Sodium Applciation:
1. Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). This medicine works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
2. Diclofenac is used to treat mild to moderate pain, or signs and symptoms ofosteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. The Cataflam brand of this medicine is also used to treat menstrual cramps.
3. Diclofenac is used to relieve pain, swelling (inflammation), and joint stiffness caused byarthritis. Reducing these symptoms helps you do more of your normal daily activities. This medication is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
4. Diclofenac powder (Cambia) is used to treat a migraine headache attack. Cambia will only treat a headache that has already begun. It will not prevent headaches or reduce the number of attacks.
5. If you are treating a chronic condition such as arthritis, ask your doctor about non-drug treatments and/or using other medications to treat your pain. See also Warning section.
6. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional.
Usual Adult Dose for Osteoarthritis:
Diclofenac free acid capsules: 35 mg orally 3 times a day
Diclofenac potassium immediate-release tablets: 50 mg orally 2 or 3 times a day
Diclofenac sodium enteric-coated tablets: 50 mg orally 2 or 3 times a day or 75 mg orally 2 times a day
Maximum dose: 150 mg daily
|GW501516(GSK-516,Endurobol,Cardarine )||CAS 317318-70-0|
|MK-677 (Ibutamoren)||CAS 159634-47-6|
|S-4 (Andarine,GTX-007)||CAS 401900-40-1|
|LGD-4033(Ligandrol )||CAS 1165910-22-4|